Senior Sales Analyst
Renovia is an early stage, commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development.
The Senior Sales Analyst will play a key role in the evaluating, predicting, and compiling sales and marketing analysis, working closely with the commercial leadership team to navigate and excel within the marketplace.
This role will have a range of responsibilities, including customer analysis, customer business trends, and reporting, pricing, forecasting, competitive landscape analysis to support the sales and marketing teams. Reporting to the Director, Commercial Applications, the Senior Sales Analyst will have key oversight for analyzing data, reporting, contributing to forecasting, and deriving insights to inform key strategic decisions within the organization. This role includes regular reviews of total addressable market per segment, proactive identification of key opportunities/initiatives for driving sales and marketing growth while building dashboards to gauge and drive sales performance. This role will also coordinate with accounting to inform revenue forecasts as well as monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
Sales Planning, Analysis, Reporting & Compensation:
- Routinely provide insight and recommendations based upon analysis of sales data, markets, customers, strategy, and performance.
- Works cross functionally to create efficient and effective sales and marketing related reporting processes and to support economic business decisions.
- Develop and distribute analytics and reporting tools to assist field sales and sales leadership tracking of key performance indicators.
- Support & execute on quarterly/annual sales planning process for the team(s) of focus.
- Develop robust models to recommend optimal alignments for changes to account alignment & regional structure.
- Execute on ad-hoc reporting requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform as a Data Steward in key areas to improve data quality and consistency.
- Works with sales and marketing teams to identify business trends and opportunities.
- Define and analyze total addressable market for existing and emerging market opportunities.
- Review marketing campaign performance for ROI including marketing mix analysis.
- Work with IT and the Salesforce Administrator to recommend enhancements for Salesforce and processes in regards to data capture on a regular basis.
- Align Salesforce CRM with appropriate 3rd party Data sources.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of other related systems in order to make recommendations for company-wide system and process improvements.
- Partner with Data Governance to ensure data quality and integrity between applications.
- Bachelor’s degree with training in quantitative analysis required, Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales analytics or financial analysis (medical device strongly preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to leadership team.
- Strong expertise in Excel (pivot table building, macro and formula building)
- 2+ years experience using Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience in salesforce.com and other similar business software tools
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven with ability to shift priorities quickly
- Expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and familiarity with reporting software such as Tableau
- Ability to match/merge databases to facilitate appropriate analyses is required
- Experience with T-SQL and other data tools preferred
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- While this is a remote home-based position, must be able to travel sales meetings as needed
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.