Manager, Inside Sales – Women’s Health
Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development.
The leva Women’s Center is a group of motivated sales professionals who enable women to benefit from the leva Pelvic Health System. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to build a career in the women’s health sector. This position requires a highly motivated sales leader who thrives in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly expanding business. Leadership includes a broad scope of responsibilities necessary to ensure your team has the skills and support necessary to be successful. This position is 100% Remote and reports to the Vice President of Consumer Operations.
- Oversee daily operations of a high quality, patient-centered remote sales team that closes consumer sales from a prescription generated by healthcare providers called on by our field sales team.
- Develop strong working relationships with field sales teammates to develop sales strategy and execution that increases the volume and conversion of prescriptions written into actual patient use.
- Embrace a “player coach” leadership style by owning a small sales pipeline while investing majority of time motivating, monitoring calls and coaching team member for ongoing professional improvement.
- Develop and deliver the content necessary for ongoing professional development and process control.
- Incorporate a deep understanding of the patient journey to support continuous improvement in the provision of an exceptional patient and HCP experience.
- While the majority of selling will be focused on consumer leads, there is also a need to develop sales professionals capable of closing Healthcare Providers remotely in territories with no field sales through lead follow up and virtual in-services.
- Work cross-functionally with departments to design and implement innovative solutions that meet the needs of sales as our business expands to include both self and insurance paid purchase options.
- Ensure Renovia Women’s Center compliance with all policies, procedures and protocols.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of our remote Inside Sales, leading by example:
- Coach and motivate associates to improve performance.
- Collaborate with field sales representatives to increase overall sales effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and handle consumer sales objections.
- Identify and track key performance metrics that help achieve business priorities.
- Ensure compliance with Renovia’s legal/medical/regulatory policies.
- Design and implement programs that support department and employee growth:
- Incentive programs that motivate team to achieve business objectives.
- Documentation that ensures process and policies are clearly understood.
- Training deliverables that engage and improve team performance.
- Professional development direction, including career pathways.
- Continuous improvement integrated into department culture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to design and implement solutions to support larger, more complex challenges in the business such as:
- Sales and marketing programs and messaging for HCPs and patients.
- Direct-to-consumer programs.
- CRM solutions to improve customer experience and/or reduce costs.
- External business partnerships requiring HCP/patient support.
- Insurance reimbursement, which may include DME or pharmacy coverage and distribution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years consumer sales leadership experience in a player-coach role.
- Healthcare experience preferred, ideally patient-centered sales and/or reimbursement.
- Proven leader of sales teams that exceed goals in a high-energy, fast-paced start-up environment.
- Track record of designing and implementing solutions that improve business performance.
- Persuasive, high-energy, and confident in phone conversations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience leading and motivating a remote team to achieve business goals and professional growth.
- Motivated by metrics.
- Familiar with Salesforce and other Contact Center omnichannel solutions.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new or unexpected information.
- Passion for women’s health and improving the lives of women.
Special Working Conditions:
- May be required to work hours outside the normal business schedule.
- May be required to be accessible by cell phone during off hours.
- Remote position supporting a 100% remote team.
- Consistently reliable, high speed internet connection required.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women’s health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health. For more information, please visit here.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.