Bilingual West Coast Consumer Sales Representative (Remote)
All interested applicants please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development.
The leva Women’s Center is a group of passionate and caring individuals who provide support for women using Renovia’s products. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to build a career in the women’s health sector. We are seeking candidates who live in PST/MST/CST time zones only as we have met our EST hiring needs and are bilingual; work hours are Monday– Friday 9am-6pm PT. Preference given to candidates with flexible schedules who can adjust to business needs for some later hours from time-to-time.
The Renovia Consumer Sales Representative “Educator” role is responsible for all patient communication during the sales process of starting patients on the leva Pelvic Health Program. This role works closely and collaborates with the field sales and internal team members to provide the best patient experience possible. This role is responsible for communicating product benefits and payment options with patients to assist them with their decisions regarding leva therapy.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong sales results, sales accomplishments, business acumen and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a key cross-functional role with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this position requires a high degree of customer interaction and communication to ensure the patient experience is positive and professional while consistently focusing on closing the sale.
The Educator is an inside sales role that provides an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop your medical device sales career. Renovia offer a great base salary plus quarterly bonus and a generous benefits package.
Clear alignment with leva Women Center core values:
- Commitment to Patients and Innovation
- Sense of Urgency
- Open Culture
- Passion for Excellence
- Promote and sell Renovia’s products to prospective customers. This will include:
- Making outbound calls to qualified leads who have expressed interest in Renovia’s product line.
- Handling inbound calls from potential customers who have learned about Renovia’s products from their physician, their physical therapist or from marketing campaigns.
- Answering inquiries about Renovia products and their correct use, as well as about competitive products.
- Communicate with women about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and professional manner, with patience, empathy and maturity.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and customer service goals.
- Deliver superior customer service on all inbound and outbound calls, emails and/or chat sessions.
- Document each customer profile and interaction accurately and thoroughly in the PRM systems according to Leva Women Center procedures.
- Review recorded calls with manager to identify best practices and areas of opportunity, and work with manager to implement changes as a result of feedback.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, competitive product knowledge and an understanding of market dynamics that may impact sales.
- Provide frequent feedback and suggestions to support an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Perform a broad range of sales, customer support and administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure customer data, including personal, credit card and health information, is protected as explained in Renovia’s Regulatory and Compliance policies.
- Ensure quality standards are met per company Quality Policy.
· Education and Experience, preferably in the digital health, medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare field.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting patients in women’s health is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-volume contact center environment is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is preferred.
· Selling Skills and Objection Handling: Demonstrates ability to build rapport quickly, listen carefully, isolate and overcome objections, and effectively influence and motivate others to take action.
o Formal sales training and certification is preferred.
· Communication Skills:
Must be bilingual.
Delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Effectively handles interactions at all levels and appropriately responds to sensitive situations.
· Results Orientation: Focuses on the solution and drives for positive resolution and results consistently. Demonstrates persistence and creative problem-solving skills to address obstacles and challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
· Accountability: Demonstrates ownership and resolve for producing high quality work and exceptional service. Ensure agreements and commitments throughout the process are fulfilled in a timely manner.
· Effective Self-Management and Action Orientation: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and operates with a sense of urgency and passion for achieving sales goals. Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in the face of difficult and/or challenging situations. Effectively handles multiple challenges or tasks through prioritization and multi-tasking. Appropriately escalates issues requiring additional support to manager.
· Customer Service: Provides customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service related to all inquiries, orders and shipments. Handles inbound calls, performs outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Responds to all customer contact promptly, efficiently and accurately. Advocates for customers internally. Demonstrates ability to successfully resolve customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues.
- Startup Experience
- Remote work experience
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- We are seeking candidates who live in PST/MST/CST time zones only as we have met our EST hiring needs and are bilingual; work hours are Monday– Friday 9am-6pm PT. Preference given to candidates with flexible schedules who can adjust to business needs for some later hours from time-to-time.
- This is a remote work position and requires employee have a quiet, private area to perform work. Computer and headset will be provided by the company, and the employee is responsible for the cost of sufficient internet speed. More details will be provided during the interview process.
- The ability to work outside normal business hours to meet business objectives is required.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
- Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
- Lightweight lifting may be required.
- Minimal business travel as required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Travel: <10%
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women’s health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health. For more information, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.