Coach – Consumer (Remote)
All interested applicants please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. We are seeking candidates who live in PST/MST/CST time zones only as we have met our EST hiring needs. Preference given to candidates with flexible schedules who can adjust to business needs for some later hours from time-to-time.
The Leva Women’s Center is a group of passionate and caring individuals who provide support for women using Renovia’s products. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to build a career in the women’s health sector.
The Coach role provides an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop your ability to support the success of women who are seeking improvements in their pelvic health that can have life-changing impacts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a key cross-functional role with internal and external stakeholders, to learn complex technical material related to health care and women’s health, and to ensure a positive and professional customer experience while consistently focusing on helping customers gain maximum benefit from our product.
Renovia offer a great base salary plus quarterly bonus and a generous benefits package.
Clear alignment with Women Center core values:
• Commitment to Patients and Innovation
• Sense of Urgency
• Open Culture
• Passion for Excellence
• Educate and motivate new customers on how to maximize the benefits of our product by ensuring customers have a thorough understanding of appropriate use and supporting them to achieve their personal pelvic health goals. This will include:
o Provide on-boarding call that ensures our customer is comfortable using the product
o Ask personal health questions to better understand customer’s pelvic health goals
o Check in with customer regularly over first 12 weeks to address concerns and motivate adherence
o Build strong relationships and trust with customers that will lead to long term brand loyalty
• Handle inbound calls from potential customers who have learned about Renovia’s products from their physician, their physical therapist or from marketing campaigns.
• Communicate with women about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and professional manner, with patience, empathy and maturity.
• Deliver superior customer service on all inbound and outbound calls, emails and/or chat sessions.
• Document each customer profile and interaction accurately and thoroughly in the systems according to internal procedures.
• Review recorded calls with manager to identify best practices and areas of opportunity, and work with manager to implement changes as a result of customer feedback.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge, competitive product knowledge and an understanding of market dynamics that may impact sales.
• Provide frequent feedback and suggestions to support an environment of continuous process improvement.
• Ensure customer data, including personal, credit card and health information, is protected as explained in Renovia’s Regulatory and Compliance policies.
• Ensure quality standards are met per company Quality Policy.
• Perform a broad range of customer support and administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
• Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ support experience, preferably in digital health medical device, pharmaceutical, or healthcare or consumer product related field.
o Knowledge of and experience supporting patients in women’s health is preferred.
o Experience working in a high-volume contact center environment is preferred.
o Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is preferred.
• Communication Skills: Delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Effectively handles interactions at all levels and appropriately responds to sensitive situations.
• Results Orientation: Focuses on the solution and drives for positive resolution and results consistently. Demonstrates persistence and creative problem-solving skills to address obstacles and challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
• Accountability: Demonstrates ownership and resolve for producing high quality work and exceptional service. Ensure agreements and commitments throughout the process are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Effective Self-Management and Action Orientation: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and operates with a sense of urgency and passion for achieving sales goals. Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in the face of difficult and/or challenging situations. Effectively handles multiple challenges or tasks through prioritization and multi-tasking. Appropriately escalates issues requiring additional support to manager.
• Customer Service: Provides customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service related to all inquiries, orders and shipments. Handles inbound calls, performs outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Responds to all customer contact promptly, efficiently and accurately. Advocates for customers internally. Demonstrates ability to successfully resolve customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
• This is a remote work position and requires employee have a quiet, private area to perform work. Computer and headset will be provided by the company, and the employee is responsible for the cost of sufficient internet speed. More details will be provided during the interview process.
• We are seeking candidates who live in PST/MST/CST time zones only as we have met our EST hiring needs. Preference given to candidates with flexible schedules who can adjust to business needs for some later hours from time-to-time.
• The ability to work outside normal business hours to meet business objectives is required.
• Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
• Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
• Lightweight lifting may be required.
• Minimal business travel as required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Startup Experience
• Remote work experience
• Bilingual (not required)
• Experience with behavior change or motivational interviewing is a plus.
• App-based program support is a plus
Required Travel: <10%
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women’s health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health. For more information, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.