Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to the development of first-line digital therapeutic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently launched a new digital therapeutic, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health. The role will be 100% remote.
The Renovia Patient Intake Coordinator role is responsible for entering all program referral information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), maintaining proper documentation workflow within leva Women’s Center.
The successful candidate must possess superb attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and an aptitude for continuous process improvement. He/she must demonstrate an empathetic and professional demeanor at all times and will be responsible for providing a smooth customer interaction during the initial intake process. The Intake Coordinator demonstrates understanding of the department business objectives and measures and demonstrates ability to work independently as well as collaboratively across the organization.
• Maintain workflow of clearing, sorting and distribution of incoming efaxes and program referrals
• Accurately interprets patient prescription, program details and other health-related documentation
• Outreach to referral source for additional information, as needed
• Enter and maintain accurate data on each individual and all patient and prescriber interactions
• Prioritize work duties to maintain customer satisfaction through prompt and efficient service
• Performs administrative functions such as mailing and efaxing correspondence, data entry, etc.
• Exhibits exceptional internal and external customer service skills
• Participates in projects and/or assignments including, but not limited to, QC initiatives, interdepartmental projects, etc.
• Ensures compliance with all corporate and industry policies in collaboration with Legal, Regulatory and Medical
• This is a remote work position and requires employee have a quiet, private area to perform work. Computer and headset will be provided by the company, and the employee is responsible for the cost of high-speed internet service. More details will be provided during the interview process.
• Comfort with Microsoft Office required. Some experience with CRM or other database systems ideal.
• The ability to work outside normal business hours to meet business objectives is required.
• Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
• Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
• Lightweight lifting may be required.
• Minimal business travel as required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Boston-based Renovia Inc. is a women-led company dedicated to improving the lives of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s flagship product, the leva® Digital Therapeutic, offers a novel, effective, first-line treatment for urinary incontinence (UI), an underreported condition affecting 20 million women in the U.S. alone. Renovia’s technology enables non-invasive, drug-free treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress. For more information about Renovia or the leva Digital Therapeutic, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.