Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to the development of first-line digital therapeutic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently launched a new digital therapeutic, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
The role will be 100% remote.
We are looking for a Product Management intern for the following activities:
• Analysis of the current competitive landscape to understand available digital offerings in our market and related markets (urinary and fecal incontinence, women’s health).
• Analysis of trends and commonalities in the digital products most utilized by our target demographic.
• Assist with build/buy analyses for digital capabilities needed to ensure the robustness of our mobile experience.
• Create framework for ongoing socialization of key performance indicators (KPIs) and product metrics.
We are seeking a junior or senior or MBA student for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
• Relationships: Be nice! Be more interested in building relationships than getting what you want out of every interaction with your peers. The ability to develop and maintain long-term, effective relationships over large geographic and time differences is critical.
• Character: Have a strong sense of professionalism and discretion, demonstrating integrity, accountability, and respect for confidentiality.
• Initiating Action: Take prompt action to accomplish objectives; take action to achieve goals beyond what is required; be proactive. Be a team player who brings a positive, “can do” attitude and works collaboratively across the company.
• Organization: Be highly organized, autonomous, creative, efficient and resourceful with strong follow-through skills. Be able to manage competing deadlines and demands and nimbly adjust to shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment. Be able to work from home 100%.
• Attention to Detail: Have a strong attention to detail.
• Decision-Making: Identify and understand problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action; and take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Take Risks: Be willing to take calculated risks in the company’s long-term best interests where consistent with Renovia’s core values of: (i) Commitment to Patients and Innovation; (ii) Sense of Urgency; (iii) Transparency; (iv) Passion for Excellence; and (v) Compliance – Always.
• Gaining Commitment: Use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; and modify one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages and helps the audience understand and retain the message and its importance.
• Continuous Learning: Actively identify new areas for learning; regularly take advantage of learning opportunities; and use newly gained knowledge and skills to support Renovia’s goals. Look for ways to automate to allow yourself to work smarter, not harder.
Boston-based Renovia Inc. is a women-led company dedicated to improving the lives of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s flagship product, the leva® Digital Therapeutic, offers a novel, effective, first-line treatment for urinary incontinence (UI), an underreported condition affecting 20 million women in the U.S. alone. Renovia’s technology enables non-invasive, drug-free treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress. For more information about Renovia or the leva Digital Therapeutic, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.