Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to the development of first-line digital therapeutic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently launched a new digital therapeutic, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team and make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to design, build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing automation. You will work with marketing, sales, and executive management teams. The role will be 100% remote.
• Utilize Content Management Systems, web analytics tools and understand trends and technology within website optimization.
• Develop fully responsive CSS/HTML emails and workflows, templates, and website experiences (including automated and triggered flows, as well as personalized and dynamic content within Pardot)
• Create tag, configure, and launch test campaigns.
• Develop and maintain a roadmap for A/B testing.
• Build experiences and processes to help visitors find and explore brands and product stories.
• Advocate for the customer experience in strategic-decision discussions.
• Website performance across several dimensions (e.g. audience segment, site section, etc.).
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data for insights.
• Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns and in-app marketing notifications with performance focus
• Manage and maintain establish vendor relationship
• Relationships: Be nice! Be more interested in building relationships than getting what you want out of every interaction with your peers. The ability to develop and maintain long-term, effective relationships over large geographic and time differences is critical.
• Character: Have a strong sense of professionalism and discretion, demonstrating integrity, accountability, and respect for confidentiality.
• Initiating Action: Take prompt action to accomplish objectives; take action to achieve goals beyond what is required; be proactive. Be a team player who brings a positive, “can do” attitude and works collaboratively across the company.
• Organization: Be highly organized, autonomous, creative, efficient and resourceful with strong follow-through skills. Be able to manage competing deadlines and demands and nimbly adjust to shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment. Be able to work from home 100%.
• Attention to Detail: Have a strong attention to detail.
• Decision-Making: Identify and understand problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action; and take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Take Risks: Be willing to take calculated risks in the company’s long-term best interests where consistent with Renovia’s core values of: (i) Commitment to Patients and Innovation; (ii) Sense of Urgency; (iii) Transparency; (iv) Passion for Excellence; and (v) Compliance – Always.
• Gaining Commitment: Use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; and modify one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages and helps the audience understand and retain the message and its importance.
• Continuous Learning: Actively identify new areas for learning; regularly take advantage of learning opportunities; and use newly gained knowledge and skills to support Renovia’s goals. Look for ways to automate to allow yourself to work smarter, not harder.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a Technical field.
• 3+ years relevant work experience in marketing operations and/or web content strategy to include
• Experience developing and executing website content plans.
• Experience with marketing automation tools and data flows.
• Someone who thrives at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• A master of email best practices, website management, and current product marketing trends.
• A passionate learner who get excited about taking on new challenges.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
• Strong Critical thinking skills, leaving no problem unsolved.
• In-depth understanding between the relationship of Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, Activities and Opportunity objects.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Experience with SQL.
• Certifications in Salesforce and Tableau.
• Adobe product experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AdCloud suite).
Boston-based Renovia Inc. is a women-led company dedicated to improving the lives of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s flagship product, the leva® Digital Therapeutic, offers a novel, effective, first-line treatment for urinary incontinence (UI), an underreported condition affecting 20 million women in the U.S. alone. Renovia’s technology enables non-invasive, drug-free treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress. For more information about Renovia or the leva Digital Therapeutic, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.