Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development.
The Quality Product Support Specialist role provides technical support through advanced troubleshooting and complaint handling activities. This role works closely with the Renovia Woman’s Center and Engineering to identify product improvements and provided superior technical support intended to give users the best patient experience possible.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively use and developing advanced troubleshooting techniques in a key cross-functional role with internal and external stakeholders, to learn complex technical material related to product to help provide a positive and professional customer experience allowing customers to gain maximum benefit from our product.
Clear alignment with Renovia’s core values:
• Commitment to Patients and Innovation
• Sense of Urgency
• Open Culture
• Passion for Excellence
• Provide advanced product technical support to the Renovia Woman’s Center by managing customer product cases through in-depth investigation utilizing various means and tools.
• Provide effective and timely communication/feedback to Renovia Woman’s Center to help maintain client confidence in the Renovia and the product
• Receives, reviews, documents, evaluates, investigates, and coordinates responses on product complaints.
• Evaluates complaints and completes complaint Medical Device Reporting (MDR)
• Performs and/or coordinates complaint investigations and gathering of additional information, working closely with Quality and Engineering to complete investigation reports
• Document each customer interactions accurately and thoroughly in the systems according to internal procedures.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge including understanding of product updates to may impact the customer experience.
• Provide frequent feedback and suggestions to support an environment of continuous process improvement.
• Ensure quality standards are met per company Quality Policy.
• Perform a broad range of quality customer support and administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
• Education and Experience:
o 3+ years’ support experience, preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare or consumer product related field.
o Practical experience in medical device complaint handling process
o Knowledge in FDA 21 CFR 820 and 21 CFR 803
o Knowledge of and experience supporting patients in women’s health is preferred.
o Experience working in a high-volume environment is preferred.
o Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is preferred.
• Communication Skills: Delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Effectively handles interactions at all levels and appropriately responds to sensitive situations.
• Results Orientation: Focuses on the solution and drives for positive resolution and results consistently. Demonstrates persistence and creative problem-solving skills to address obstacles and challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
• Accountability: Demonstrates ownership and resolve for producing high quality work and exceptional service. Ensure agreements and commitments throughout the process are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Effective Self-Management and Action Orientation: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and operates with a sense of urgency and passion for achieving sales goals. Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in the face of difficult and/or challenging situations. Effectively handles multiple challenges or tasks through prioritization and multi-tasking. Appropriately escalates issues requiring additional support to manager.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
• This is a remote work position and requires employee have a quiet, private area to perform work. Computer and headset will be provided by the company, and the employee is responsible for the cost of sufficient internet speed. More details will be provided during the interview process.
• The ability to work outside normal business hours to meet business objectives is required.
• Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
• Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
• Lightweight lifting may be required.
• Minimal business travel as required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Travel: <10%
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia’s technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women’s health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health. For more information, please visit www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.