Renovia is an early stage, commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Headquartered in Boston’s Fort Point district and led by an experienced team of life science and early-stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently launched a new digital therapeutic, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
Are you a product manager passionate about improving the lives of millions of women? Are you a master of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize software/app features sets? Do you love to dig into the data and customer feedback to find the right solutions? If yes, Renovia is looking for you!
- Own Renovia’s app end-to-end
- Instill and catalyze product growth by understanding user requirements and behavior and delivering improvements to improve ease of use, grow usage and customer results.
- Understand user requirements and dig deep into user data to understand their behavior and interactions with the app
- Identify and prioritize features in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to drive roadmap and deliver new product versions
- Become an expert in Renovia’s products and a resource for any product knowledge questions or presentations
- Maintain thorough documentation on product versions/features and distribute constantly to rest of organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8+ years working as a product manager in B2C software/applications.
- Experience driving software/app roadmaps across multiple functions such as Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing, and Medical
- Experience leading cross-functional and multi-department teams both directly and indirectly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with product design and development tools and frameworks (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Node.js, Ethereum)
- Experience with software/application data platforms
- Experience with app store publishing, management and ASO
- Experience measuring customer satisfaction through NPS, CSAT or equivalent.
- Experience in Product Strategy and Strategic, long-term planning
- Experience in B2C software applications for Medical devices, treatment, physical therapy or telemedicine
- Experience with scrum, agile development
- Familiar with Trello, Jira or other development management/project management software.
- Previous experience presenting to senior level executives internally or externally.
- Experience conducting UX research
Benefits of working for Renovia
- Fully remote and work from home culture
- Health, Dental insurance