Boston, MA – November 25, 2019 – Renovia Inc. (“Renovia”), a company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic device and app technologies for women with pelvic floor disorders, today announced U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for the next-generation leva® Pelvic Digital Therapeutic for the strengthening of pelvic floor muscles and the treatment of stress, mixed and mild to moderate urgency urinary incontinence (UI) in women.Renovia leva 2 Clearance PR – Issued 2019.11.25
Recent Press Releases
- Renovia names new president and CEO; Completes enrollment for randomized controlled trial.
- Renovia presents at Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference
- Renovia Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance of Next-Generation leva® Pelvic Digital Therapeutic
- Renovia Study Results Published in Neurology and Urodynamics Show Positive Results for leva® Pelvic Digital Therapeutic in Treating Female Urinary Incontinence
- Renovia Inc. Nominated for MedTech Company of the Year at the New England Venture Capital Association’s 2019 NEVYs Awards
- Renovia Names Jim O’Connor as General Counsel & Senior Vice President, Strategic Development