Territory Account Manager -Openings in Boston, Long Island NY, Los Angeles.
The Territory Account Manager is accountable for implementing Renovia’s sales/marketing plan to assure maximum market penetration of our products. Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and high-performance environment where proactive business ideas are strongly encouraged. The position requires someone who demonstrates exceptional business & analytical capabilities, account selling & pull-through, excellent communication & prioritization skills, experience identifying & developing KOLs, a strong collaborative working style coupled with a high sense of urgency and drive for achievement. Must have demonstrated creating a standard of care change in healthcare along with experience selling disruptive technologies.
- Manages assigned territory to exceed quota
- Identify key targets and making sales calls to accounts
- Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved to achieve/exceed sales goals for all promoted products
- Maximize sales pull-through opportunities and consistently grow your territory and book of business
- Interact with C-suite decision makers for account-wide protocol development and implementation
- Demonstrate effective full line account selling
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Coordinate the in-office prescribing and manage the in-office training of Renovia’s products with key personnel
- Work in a cross – functional manner with internal and external stakeholders as needed to develop professional and patient marketing content, share insights for our products, the competition and customer feedback
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of local managed care markets, reimbursement and able to effectively communicate the value proposition for a self-pay model
- Coordinate and allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans.
- Develop and implement a territory level business plan around customer goals and personal skill development that results in the achievement of sales targets
- Influence and persuade MD and staff to drive change/process to make our therapeutic products a standard of care in the first line management of UI.
- Operate strictly within all legal and regulatory guidelines and compliance policies, as set forth by Renovia Inc
- Mange a territory operating budget within target
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years of exceptional specialty technical sales experience, with proven results consistently in the top 10%
- Background of selling in women’s health preferred
- Overnight and weekend travel
- Medical device and or molecular diagnostic testing experience preferred
- Experience in a buy & bill process and reimbursement
- Call points of Urogynecology, urology, OB/GYN and pelvic floor physical therapists
- Working in a start-up, entrepreneurial setting is an important candidate consideration
- A willingness to be flexible and work in an ever-changing environment.
- A work ethic based on dedication to the company and its mission
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.