Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Headquartered in Boston’s Fort Point district and led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently closed a significant Series B financing and with two new products targeted for commercial launch in fall 2019, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
Manager, Reporting and Analytics
The Manager, Reporting and Analytics will help design and deliver on the analytic road map for Renovia. As a leader in digital health, Renovia plans to leverage data and analytics to drive predictive modelling for all strategic decision making. This position will also assist in developing requirements and providing field support on key commercial systems including the CRM system. It is a highly visible role, reporting to the Director of Commercial Applications, and will consult and partner with all functional teams to provide guidance on analytics and modelling.
- Analyze the business performance and provide deep dive analytics on key critical areas
- Develop dynamic and real time dashboard reporting for the commercial team(s)
- Work with stakeholders to develop actionable KPI’s and build reports to measure progress against
- Leverage market research, competitive intelligence and data analytics to evaluate current market opportunities and, as needed, provide commercial assessments for business development
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Support and innovate the company forecast model and resource allocation projects
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager IT/Data Security to refine and manage the Master Data Management process ensuring data integrity across all commercial systems
- Partner with outside vendors in the implementation of critical projects to support commercial analytics
- Provide FP&A project support as required for the annual company planning cycle
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of the commercial incentive compensation plan
- Participate in the product launch planning, resource allocation and territory alignments for optimal product launches
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelors and a minimum of five years of commercial analytic/operations experience
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical device, biotechnology, or life sciences
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Knowledge of Tableau required, Salesforce CRM and/or Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- A great listener with strong problem solving skills
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to build clear and detailed analytic presentations for disparate audiences
Renovia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better diagnosis and first-line treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic floor muscle motion in real time, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Approximately 20 million women in the United States between the ages of 30 and 70 suffer from stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence. At Renovia, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible difference within the organization and in the lives of our patients. Check us out at www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.