Renovia is an early-stage commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Headquartered in Boston’s Fort Point district and led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently closed a significant Series B financing and with two new products targeted for commercial launch in fall 2019, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
The Renovia Women’s Center is a group of passionate and caring individuals who provide support for women using Renovia’s products. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to build a career in the women’s health sector.
The Renovia Educator role communicates the value of pelvic floor muscle training using the leva® Pelvic Digital Health System, empowering women to make an informed choice about their pelvic health through superior service and accuracy of information. This role works closely with the field sales and internal team members to provide the best patient experience possible.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a key cross-functional role with internal and external stakeholders, to learn complex technical material related to health care and women’s health, and to ensure a positive and professional customer experience while consistently focusing on closing sales and meeting goals.
Clear alignment with Renovia’s Women Center core values:
- Commitment to Patients and Innovation
- Sense of Urgency
- Open Culture
- Passion for Excellence
- Promote and sell Renovia’s products to prospective customers. This will include:
- Making outbound calls to women who have expressed interest in Renovia’s product line.
- Handling inbound calls from potential customers who have learned about Renovia’s products from their physician, their physical therapist or from marketing campaigns.
- Answering inquiries about Renovia products and their correct use, as well as about competitive products.
- Communicate with women about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and professional manner, with patience, empathy and maturity.
- Deliver superior customer service on all inbound and outbound calls, emails and/or chat sessions.
- Document each customer profile and interaction accurately and thoroughly in the PRM systems according to RWC procedures.
- Review recorded calls with manager to identify best practices and areas of opportunity, and work with manager to implement changes as a result of customer feedback.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, competitive product knowledge and an understanding of market dynamics that may impact sales.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and customer service goals.
- Provide frequent feedback and suggestions to support an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Ensure customer data, including personal, credit card and health information, is protected as explained in Renovia’s Regulatory and Compliance policies.
- Ensure quality standards are met per company Quality Policy.
- Perform a broad range of sales, customer support and administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ sales experience, preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare or consumer product related field.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting patients in women’s health is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-volume contact center environment is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is preferred.
- Selling Skills and Objection Handling: Demonstrates ability to build rapport quickly, listen carefully, isolate and overcome objections, and effectively influence and motivate others to take action.
- Formal sales training and certification is preferred.
- Communication Skills: Delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Effectively handles interactions at all levels and appropriately responds to sensitive situations.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on the solution and drives for positive resolution and results consistently. Demonstrates persistence and creative problem-solving skills to address obstacles and challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
- Accountability: Demonstrates ownership and resolve for producing high quality work and exceptional service. Ensure agreements and commitments throughout the process are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Effective Self-Management and Action Orientation: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and operates with a sense of urgency and passion for achieving sales goals. Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in the face of difficult and/or challenging situations. Effectively handles multiple challenges or tasks through prioritization and multi-tasking. Appropriately escalates issues requiring additional support to manager.
- Customer Service: Provides customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service related to all inquiries, orders and shipments. Handles inbound calls, performs outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Responds to all customer contact promptly, efficiently and accurately. Advocates for customers internally. Demonstrates ability to successfully resolve customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- The ability to work outside normal business hours to meet business objectives is required.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
- Manual dexterity needed for using a computer keyboard.
- Lightweight lifting may be required.
- Minimal business travel as required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Travel: <10%
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better diagnosis and first-line treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic floor muscle motion in real time, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Approximately 20 million women in the United States between the ages of 30 and 70 suffer from stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence. At Renovia, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible difference within the organization and in the lives of our patients. Check us out at www.renoviainc.com.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.