Renovia Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, well organized individual to fill an Administrative Assistant position. This position will be supporting the CMO, Vice President of Medical Affairs/Clinical Advocacy and Vice President of Clinical Operations in a 25+ employee company. We are located in the Fort Point/Seaport, a short walk from South Station, Red Line and Silver Line. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team, in a solid, growing company.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to various teams, including travel support, calendar management, and expense reporting and processing.
- Assist with copy projects and the production of presentation materials, including copying and binding and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with monitoring and ordering supplies, vendor communicating, invoice tracking.
- Assist with the filing and archiving of files.
- Assist with Word processing, PowerPoint and Excel projects.
- Other duties/special projects as requested.
- BA preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.