Renovia is an early stage, commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Headquartered in Boston’s Fort Point district and led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently closed a significant Series B financing and with two new products targeted for commercial launch in early 2019, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
We are seeking a marketer with healthcare marketing experience to develop and implement HCP and MedProf strategies and tactics for urinary incontinence (UI). The Director/SPM of HCP and Med-Ed Marketing will be part of a small team of seasoned marketers for a first-line therapy for UI. This position offers an extraordinary opportunity in a therapeutic/diagnostic area with high unmet needs, translating market insights into innovative programming to address those needs and solve complex problems.
- Key Responsibilities
- Influencing the overall strategy for HCP and comprehensive MedProf support and engagement
- Developing and implementing HCP tactics to:
- Equip the field sales team to educate HCP community
- Ensure ongoing engagement and collaboration with the field sales
- Developing and implementing non-personal tactics to introduce Renovia to the appropriate HCP and increase awareness of brand
- Supporting execution of disease education speaker series at key conferences; develop content, manage speaker recruitment and training, and manage on site execution
- Driving commercial activities at key conferences, including booth development, product/ disease theaters, and promotional sponsorships
- Execution of marketing tactics, including sales collateral
- Supporting development and management of Speaker’s Bureau
- Leading approval process for promotional materials
- Managing key vendor and agency relationships
- Interact with Sales, Training, Consumer Marketing, Market Research/ Decision Support, Market Access & Reimbursement, IT, Legal,
- Compliance and Regulatory routinely.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in healthcare product marketing, including KOL and P2P engagement, combined with either new product planning or market research; Title commensurate with experience
- Understanding of the FDA promotional guidelines and approval process
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science preferred; Graduate degree is desirable
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Superior organization and administrative skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Overnight travel ~30 %
The ideal candidate will have a track record for:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate cross functionally with all stakeholders (local and remote) in a small and entrepreneurial team
- High ethical standards, including demonstrated adherence to all corporate, Compliance, and Regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems requiring the use of ingenuity and creativity; to formulate approaches and strategies which may fall outside of traditional norms.
- Leading cross functional teams, and influencing without authority
- Making astute decisions and adapting with agility as more information becomes available
- Delivering results as a self-starter in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Effective communications, including with customers and all stakeholders
- Implementing change in the present while developing and building for the future
- Putting patients first and having a significant respect for the science
- Medical device or diagnostic experience required, in marketing, sales or an allied function. UroGyn experience would be valuable, but is not required
- HCP marketing experience required, ideally in women’s health
- Launch experience preferred but not required
- Experience working closely with field sales organizations to implement marketing programs with measurable business impact and
- Ability to effectively gather feedback from sales teams
- Outstanding project management skills and experience managing multiple vendors and agency partners and Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to effectively communicate with external and internal customers
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.