The Director/Senior Product Manager, Consumer Marketing is a critical position within Renovia and will be responsible for the overarching Consumer plan for the brand across all current and future indications. This role collaborates extensively with other members of the marketing and field teams, training department, and other functions.
We are seeking a marketer with healthcare marketing experience to develop and implement consumer strategies and tactics for the treatment of urinary incontinence using Renovia products.
This position will be part of a small team of seasoned marketers for a first-line therapy for urinary incontinence. This position offers an extraordinary opportunity in a therapeutic area with high unmet needs, translating market insights into innovative programs to address those needs and solving complex problems.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Influencing the overall strategy for the brand
- Developing and implementing tactics to:
- Educate the community about UI
- Increase awareness of UI among consumers
- Ensure ongoing engagement and collaboration with the Field team
- Executing non-personal tactics to introduce Renovia to the appropriate consumer community
- Deliver, scale and optimize marketing qualified leads for Renovia products
- Ensure a consistent brand voice across the ecosystem
- Deliver interactive and engaging multi-channel content to drive brand awareness and lead generation
Responsibilities / Areas of Focus:
- Help in the development of innovative consumer marketing strategies and tactics, which include, TV, and in office patient resources to help achieve short-term and long-term business objectives for the product line(s).
- This position will work closely with HCP/Med-Ed Marketing, Payer, PR, Market Research, Agency Partners, Advocacy, and Field Sales to align and execute strategies designed to increase patient requests for our products.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or master’s degree in marketing preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of US in-line healthcare marketing experience in woman’s health care
- Consumer and Patient marketing experience, including DTC and awareness campaigns
- Experience in managing advertising strategy, execution, and productions
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with experience presenting to upper management
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into a tactical, executable plan
- Strong teamwork, with collaboration and alignment of marketing tactics across multiple stakeholders required to understand business impact and deliver on business objectives
- Ability to be innovative and proactive
- Experience in Uro-Gyn and/or Ob-Gyn is preferred
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to problem solve in complex situations
- This position is based in Boston and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.