Renovia is an early stage, commercial medical device company dedicated to discovering and delivering first-line digital therapeutic and diagnostic devices for women with pelvic floor disorders. Headquartered in Boston’s Fort Point district and led by an experienced team of life science and early stage technology veterans, Renovia attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and commitments to compliance, clinical research and employee development. Having recently closed a significant Series B financing and with two new products targeted for commercial launch in fall 2019, Renovia is poised to establish a new standard of care in women’s health.
Renovia Inc. is looking to find an experienced Project Manager with entrepreneurial drive to join our growing team. The Director role supports and guides program activities and advances the development and execution of a future products supporting Renovia’s pipeline of UI products. The successful candidate will take initiative, exercise independent thinking, juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional and team-oriented environment. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience working directly with the executive and cross functional with sales, medical affairs and clinical to contribute to a major initiative within the firm.
- Develop and oversee process transformation across businesses to contribute to the future state requirements of an operating model.
- Collect operational and functional requirements from business units to contribute toward sound requirements for future state.
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee project plan and assigned workstream activities through detailed management and oversight.
- Guide workstreams toward the approved program standards; escalate, resolve any issues or delays appropriately.
- A successful candidate will be proactive and responsive.
- Communicate status appropriately to ensure alignment of goals and activities among program workstreams, and across parallel initiatives.
- Create and edit frequent management reporting.
- Research, create, and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning; Support and maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function.
- Manage logistics of program (e.g. meeting and schedule coordination, documentation including agendas, minutes, dashboards and executive reporting maintenance)
- Maintain program Collaborate site with focus on document organization, and retention.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail; process redesign experience highly desired.
- Strong/Expert- level in MS Project and Powerpoint. Strong Proficiency with other MS Office tools and experience with the creation of executive-level communications/presentations.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast-paced environment; Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong familiarity with large scale initiatives, operations. Familiarity with medical device, biotech/pharma infrastructure a plus.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability; Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- PMP or PMP candidate a plus; Collaborate proficiency desired.
- Excellent communication skills and written skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a project manager.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.