The Director, Commercial Analytics will help design and deliver on the commercial analytic road map for Renovia. As a leader in digital health, Renovia plans to leverage data and analytics to drive predictive modelling for all strategic decision making. This position will also be responsible for driving requirements and field support on key commercial systems including the CRM system. It is a highly visible role, reporting to the Executive Director of Commercial Operations, that will consult and partner with all functional teams to provide guidance on analytics and modelling.
- Analyze the business performance and provide deep dive analytics on key critical areas
- Leverage market research, competitive intelligence and data analytics to evaluate current market opportunities and, as needed, provide commercial assessments for business development
- Present models and analysis to the executive management team
- Develop dynamic and real time dashboard reporting for the commercial team(s)
- Support and innovate the company forecast model and resource allocation projects
- Partner with the Sr. Manager IT/Data Security to refine and manage the Master Data Management process ensuring data integrity across all commercial systems
- Manage the CRM design improvements and provide field support for the system (Synergistix)
- Oversee, motivate, and manage outside vendors in the implementation of critical projects to support commercial analytics
- Provide Financial Planning and Analysis project support as required for the annual company planning cycle
- Manage and communicate the progress of analytics/systems implementation via Gantt charts and presentations to all members of the commercial leadership team
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of the commercial incentive compensation plan
- Take a lead role in the product launch planning, resource allocation and territory alignments for optimal product launches
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelors and a minimum of five years of commercial analytic/operations experience
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical device, biotechnology, or life sciences
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required
- CRM implementation/support and project management experience
- A great listener with strong problem solving skills
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Renovia was formed to develop and commercialize products for better first-line diagnosis and treatment to improve the condition-specific quality of life for millions of women with pelvic floor disorders. Renovia's technology enables treatment via precise visualization of pelvic movement in real time during pelvic floor muscle training, while monitoring usage and progress over time. As a women's health organization, Renovia is in pursuit of scalable and cost-effective care for pelvic floor disorders delivered through the power of digital health.
Renovia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.